Smiths Falls Police Services Board
The Ontario Police Services Act requires the Police Service to be governed by a police services board.
The Board is responsible in setting policy and working with the chief to move the police service in the direction as
set out in the Smiths Falls Police Services Board Business Plan in order to achieve the necessary goals and objectives.
The Board does not get involved in the day-to-day operations of the Service.
Smiths Falls has a five (5) member Police Services Board which is comprised of the following:
Present Board Members
- Mayor - Shawn Pankow
- Chairperson and Council Appointee - Karen Hallinan
- Vice Chairperson and Council Representative - Councillor Chris Cummings
- Provincial Appointee - Manon Vaillancourt
- Provincial Appointee - Robert Dopson
The Board can be contacted through the secretary, Janice Tomlinson at 613-283-4211.
The Board meets once per month and meetings are open to the public.
The Next Meeting of the Board is April 27, 2018 at 8:30 am in the Boardroom of the police building at 7 Hershey Drive.
Due to limited seating and building security, please advise the Board Secretary if you are attending the meeting.
Smiths Falls Police Service Board Meeting Agenda
- Revised Agenda March 22nd, 2018
- Agenda March 1st, 2018
- Agenda January 25th, 2018
- Agenda December 14th, 2017
- Agenda November 30th, 2017
- Agenda October 19th, 2017
- Agenda September 28th, 2017
- Agenda July 27th, 2017
- Revised Agenda June 29th, 2017
- Agenda June 29th, 2017
- Agenda May 25th, 2017
- Agenda April 28th, 2017
- Agenda March 30th, 2017
- Agenda February 23rd, 2017
- Agenda January 19, 2017
Smiths Falls Police Service Board Meeting Minutes
- Meeting Minutes March 1, 2018
- Meeting Minutes January 25, 2018
- Meeting Minutes December 14, 2017
- Meeting Minutes November 30, 2017
- Meeting Minutes October 19, 2017
- Meeting Minutes September 28, 2017
- Meeting Minutes July 27, 2017
- Meeting Minutes June 29, 2017
- Meeting Minutes April 28, 2017
- Meeting Minutes March 30, 2017
- Meeting Minutes February 23, 2017
- Meeting Minutes January 19, 2017
CRIME STOPPER TIPS
FRAUDS AND SCAMS